This delicious white chocolate bark recipe is packed-filled with goodies, including cranberry, pistachio, and apricot. It looks beautiful on a plate and tasty.
White Chocolate Bark Recipe
It’s day 4 of my 24 day Christmas cooking marathon and today, I’m sharing one of my favorite candies. Not only it is delicious, it is one of the easiest, quickest, and tastiest candies you will ever make. Your family and friends will never guess that you literally just melted the chocolate and sprinkled everything on top.
This white chocolate bark recipe only has 4 ingredients which are, you guessed it: dried cranberries, salted and roasted pistachios, dried apricots and white chocolate. You will also need some parchment or wax paper and a cookie sheet.
So, without further adieu, let’s get started by roasting your pistachios. Simply spread them on a sheet pan and roast for 8 minutes at 350 degrees. Put aside to cool.
In the meantime, put your chocolate in a microwave safe dish and microwave on high for 15 second intervals until your chocolate is melted and creamy. Be sure to stir throughly at each 15 second interval. This will probably take about 1 1/2 minutes.
Once your chocolate is melted and smooth, pour out on your cookie sheet covered with parchment or wax paper. Smooth out to approximately a 12×14 inch rectangle. Once you have smoothed it out, sprinkle evenly with roasted salted pistachios, diced dried apricots and cranberries. Press lightly to set the toppings.
Let sit for about 2 hours or until firm or pop in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Did you enjoy this white chocolate bark recipe? Let me know in the comments and don’t forget to share.
White Chocolate Bark Recipe with Cranberry Pistachio & Apricot
- 22 ounces white chocolate morsels or finely chopped white chocolate
- 2/3 cup whole shelled toasted salted pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced dried apricots
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spread pistachios in an even layer on a cookie sheet and roast for 7-8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Put your chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 15 second intervals. Be sure to stir throughly at each interval. Continue heating until your chocolate is smooth and creamy. This should take roughly 1 1/2 minutes. Pour onto a cookie sheet covered in parchment or wax paper and spread out to approximately an 12x14 inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle the top evenly with the roasted pistachios, dried cranberries and diced apricots. Press lightly to make sure everything adheres to the chocolate.
- Set aside for about 2 hours or pop in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.