Tilted Brush Stroke
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Thighs
are bursting with flavor! Seasoned with a luscious brown sugar and chili dry rub, wrapped in smoky bacon, and baked in the oven. So easy to prepare that this recipe will quickly become a new family favorite.
Here's what you'll need:
chicken thighs, boneless & skinless
regular bacon; not thick
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Trim excess fat from thighs and cut them inn half if they are larger than five ounces.
3. Combine seasonings for rub in small bowl.
4. Sprinkle seasonsings evenly over all sides of the thighs and pat it in.
5. Roll thighs up jelly-roll style as tightly as you can. Then wrap bacon around each placing seam side down in a well-seasoned cast-iron skillet. Sprinkle any remaining rub over each piece.
6. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees. Remove skillet from oven and spoon any pan juices over the chicken and serve immediately.
Chicken breasts cooker faster than bacon and will dry out before the bacon is browned. If you'd like to use breasts just precook the bacon the reduce the amount of baking time.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.