Baked Pesto Chicken with Mozzarella
1. Season chicken with S&P and add to a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Top breasts with plenty of pesto.
3. Next, pile on the shredded mozzarella cheese.
4. Then top each breast with a few tomato slices.
5. Bake for about fifteen minutes; until the internal temperature reaches 160F to raise up to 165F from residual heat after removing from oven.
6. Let them rest for five minutes and garnish with optional fresh basil!
Try it with my
homemade basil pesto
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.