1. Prepare blackening seasoning, use a paper towel to dry the fillets.
2. Melt two T of butter and brush both sides of fillets.
3. Rub 1T of blackening spice mix into each side of fillet.
4. Heat 3T butter in skillet med-high heat and when hot add fillets to cook for three minutes without moving them.
5. Turn over gently and cook for another three or four minutes until opaque color.
6. Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.