Simple Baked Holiday Appetizer or Party Dish
Bourbon Pecan Brie Bites
This easy recipe is a show-stopping, Southern appetizer baked in crispy phyllo cups with only five ingredients!
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Carefully cut the rind from the brie and discard it. Then cut the cheese into cubes about half an inch square.
2. Add all the ingredients except the cheese and phyllo shells to a small bowl and stir to combine.
3. Place a cube of brie into each phyllo shell.
4. Top each shell with half a teaspoon of bourbon pecan mixture.
5. Place the full shells on small baking sheet and bake for ten minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Remove from the oven and serve warm or at room temperature.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.