1. For syrup heat split vanilla bean, sugar, 1/2 c water, orange zest & juice, to boil and summer 15 minutes.
2. Place fruit in colander and rinse thoroughly under cold water. Drain, dry and slice.
3. Place fruit in bowl and gently toss to combine.
4. Pour half of the cooled syrup over the mixture and gently toss to combine.
5. Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve with optional mint sprig!
A dollop of whipped or sour cream, plain yogurt, mini marshmallows or pomegranate seeds would be lovely topping ideas!
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.