Tilted Brush Stroke
Brown Sugar Glazed Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Amazingly delicious with fresh, briny shrimp wrapped in sweet and smoky bacon, topped with a mixture of brown sugar and chili powder, then baked in the oven
Here's what you'll need
1. Preheat oven to 400F, place rack on parchment lined baking sheet & spray with cooking spray.
2. Add brown sugar and chili powder to a bowl and mix.
3. Cut bacon in half and dredge both sides with sugar mixture & arrange in a single layer on rack.
4. Bake for ten minutes until bacon is partially cooked and still pliable; cool for five minutes.
5. Sprinkle salt & lemon pepper over shrimp and wrap each with bacon; secure with toothpick & sprinkle any sugar over top.
6. Bake for another eight minutes until crispy
7. Serve immediately warm from oven or at room temperature and enjoy!!
Raw shrimp are a grayish translucent color. The thickest part should be slightly opaque and have more of a whitish hue when they are done.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.