Chicken, Sausage & Wild Rice Casserole
Here's what you'll need:
1. Preheat oven to 350F, remove skin & bones from chicken to cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Cook long grain & wild rice to package directions.
3. Fry sausage until mostly brown and drain any fat.
4. Cook onions and mushrooms for five to seven minutes until tender.
5. Add the chicken, rice, cream cheese spread, soup, and mix thoroughly.
6. Pour mixture into oil sprayed 9X13 casserole dish. Sprinkle the cheese and panko on top.
7. Bake uncovered for forty five minutes. Optional, garnish with parsley.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.