Crispy Fried Shrimp Tacos
1. Mix coleslaw, mango and tomato.
2. Whisk hot sauce, sugar, salt, cumin, lime juice, and jalapeño together. Add olive oil and mix/ shake again.
3. Pour half over slaw; mix. Then gently mix in avocado.
4. Mix flour, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, and garlic salt. Add shrimp and coat evenly.
5. Heat pan to med-high, then add oil and cook shrimp without overcrowding; 3-4 minutes.
6. Scoop mango slaw on heated tortilla and top with shrimp and cheese if desired. Serve immediately !!
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.