Easy Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche
My foolproof and flavorful, low-carb,
Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche
is full of silky egg custard, melted cheddar cheese, and chunks of sweet and savory ham.
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray 9" pie plate or use butter.
2. Sauté ham in butter over medium heat for a few minutes.
3. Add half the ham and cheese to pie plate evenly.
4. Whisk eggs, cream, chives, hot & Worcesterchire sauce, and spices.
5. Pour mixture over ham and cheese and top with remaining ham & cheese.
6. Bake 40 to 50 minutes on top of baking sheet. Cool on wire rack before serving.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.