Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
1. Slice potatoes thinly between two spoons.
2. Combine melted butter, garlic, and rosemary.
3. Carefully fan out potatoes to brush on garlic butter.
4. Season w/ salt & pepper and air fry for half an hour at 400F.
5. Remove and baste again with butter & air fry for about 10 min more.
6. To make in oven prepare same way and bake for an hour at 400F.
7. To serve top with more herb garlic butter or optional~ bacon sour cream, chili or salsa. Grated cheese or chives!!
Place them perpendicularly to basket handle (front to back) to prevent them sliding around.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.