easy air fryer twice baked potatoes
These loaded potatoes are packed with flavor and a cinch to make, bake and serve. No air fryer, no problem! I’ve also included easy instructions for cooking these best-ever, twice-baked potatoes in the oven!
1. Scrub, rinse & dry potatoes; prick with fork & rub with oil & 1/2 tsp kosher salt.
2. Air fry 30 min @ 400F , flip over for 15 minutes more.
3. When cool slice top third off; scoop out pulp from tops and bottoms.
4. Mash with butter, cream, sour cream & salt & pepper. Lastly bacon & cheese.
5. Spoon filling back in and cook 8min @ 400F.
6. Garnish with chives and serve hot
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.