Easy Apple Dapple Cake with Caramel Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350F, Spray 12C Bundt cake pan and shake around 1T flour to coat.
2. Mix oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla with electric mixer.
3. Mix flour, salt, and baking soda together.
4. Combine dry & wet ingredients to form a stiff batter.
5. Fold in apples and pecans to batter.
6. Spoon batter into pan and bake for one hour.
7. For glaze; bring brown sugar, cream, and butter to a boil and lower heat to simmer three minutes.
8. Pour glaze over and cool on rack before removing and serving.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.