Easy Baked Pecan Crusted Chicken
1. Melt butter in 13X9 dish in 350F oven then set aside.
2. Combine pecan meal, flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish.
3. Marinate for at least ten minutes in buttermilk and egg.
4. One at a time dredge in flour mixture.
5. Place in baking dish turning over to coat both sides with butter. Press more pecans on top.
6. Bake eighteen to twenty minutes.
7. Serve warm. Optional: top with chopped parsley.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.