1. To bake potatoes scrub and rinse well. Dry; prick with fork several times and rub with olive oil. Sprinkle 1/2 t kosher salt on all sides. Bake for half an hour at 400F; flip and bake for another 15 minutes.
2. Test for doneness by piercing with a thin knife. It should slide in easily with no resistance.
3. When cool enough to handle slice in half lengthwise.
4. Use a spoon to scoop out most of the flesh ensuring to leave at least 1/4 inch of potato on the skin.
5. Melt butter in small dish; mix in parsley, salt, and garlic powder.
6. Brush the inside and outside of potatoes with butter mixture.
7. Place skins in basket, cut side up, and air fry for five minutes.
8. Top with generous amount of shredded cheese and bacon and air fry for five minutes.
9. Top with a spoonful of sour cream; garnish with fresh chives and serve hot or warm!
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.