Ingredients:fresh or frozen cranberries sugarcornstarchgraham cracker crumbssugarbutterkosher saltcream cheese condensed milkvanilla extractfresh lemon juice
1. For cranberry topping combine one-third cup sugar and one tablespoon cornstarch in small saucepan over medium heat. Mix well. Add one half cup plus two tablespoons cold water and two cups cranberries; stir to combine.
2. Bring mixture to a boil and reduce the heat to low.Simmer for ten minutes, remove the pan from the heat, and set aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt, and butter and mix to combine.
4. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a nine-inch springform pan. Place the pan in the fridge to chill while you make the cheesecake filling.
5. Add the cream cheese to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer for a few minutes or until it's smooth, light, and fluffy. Add the sweetened condensed milk , vanilla extract and lemon juice and beat until the mixture is smooth with no lumps.
6. To assemble, pour the cream cheese mixture into the pie crust. Smooth out with an offset spatula. Top with the cranberry mixture and spread the topping out evenly.
7. Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours to give the filling time to firm up. Before serving, unhinge the clasp of the springform pan and carefully lift off the sides.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.