Easy Southern Cornbread
Here's what you'll need:
1. Preheat oven to 450F, add 1T oil to skillet and heat in oven five to 10 minutes.
2. Whisk cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
3. Whisk eggs, buttermilk, and peanut oil.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients just until moistened; not overmixing.
5. Swirl oil up sides of heated skillet and pour in batter.
6. Bake for twenty minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
7. After cooling on rack flip over on plate with mitts or slice and serve from skillet.
8. Enjoy hot with plenty of butter!
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.