Easy Panna Cotta with Strawberries
Easy to make, silky smooth, creamy
Vanilla Panna Cotta
, topped with sliced fresh strawberries is the ultimate decadent dessert.
1. Heat the cream, sugar, and salt over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves about four minutes. Do not let boil.
2. Heat a cup of water in microwave for two minutes until boiling and add gelatin; stir with a fork until dissolved.
3. Add dissolved gelatin to warm cream mixture and mix well.
4. When cooled to room temp add sour cream and vanilla; whisk until smooth and creamy with no lumps.
5. Divide mixture evenly into eight dishes or rammekins. cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for minimum of four hours.
6. For strawberry topping hull and slice and add to small bowl with sugar and lemon juice and stir well; allow to sit for 30 minutes and top the panna cotta.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.