Tilted Brush Stroke
grilled pork tenderloin with cherry sauce
In this quick and easy recipe, whole
are seasoned, blanketed in a sweet cherry glaze, and then
grilled on a Big Green Egg
. The glaze caramelizes on the outside, and the pork inside is tender and juicy.
Here's what you'll need
ground black pepper
1. Prepare Big Green Egg with charcoal, cooking grid to 350 degrees. Or gas grill and clean & oil cooking grate.
2. Remove silverskins with sharp fish fillet knife and set aside.
3. Combine preserves, vinegar and allspice in small bowl; reserving one quarter of a cup.
4. Season tenderloins with salt and pepper; liberally coat with glaze.
5. Grill for seven minutes with lid closed; turn over and brush with more glaze; close lid for six minutes. then shut vents; cook for 5 more minutes.
6. Rest pork and sauté shallots; add cherries and cayenne and glaze; boil for eight minutes; season with salt.
6. Blend sauce until smooth and serve over sliced tenderloins.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.