Old-Fashioned Blackberry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400F, Mash berries, corn starch, sugar, lemon zest and juice; let sit for twenty minutes.
2. Fit one dough round into pie plate.
3. Roll out remaining crust on floured surface to twelve inches and cut into twelve strips.
4. Pour filling into crust and top with butter pieces.
5. Lay out half of the strips half an inch apart.
6. Fold back every other strip and weave diagonally in a lattice pattern.
7. Fold back every other strip and weave diagonally in a lattice pattern.
8. Brush with eggwash and bake for 45-60 minutes.
9. Let cool and top with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.