Old-Fashioned Southern Peach Cobbler
1. Melt butter cubes in skillet or dish in 375F oven for a few seconds.
2. Add peaches, one cup sugar, lemon juice to saucepan on medium heat.
2. Stir constantly to a boil; reduce heat to low to dissolve sugar.
3. Combine flour, one cup of sugar, baking powder and salt in bowl. Add milk and combine. Pour batter over melted butter but do not stir*
4. Add peaches and juice to batter and butter *don't stir*
5. Bake forty to fifty minutes until topping is golden brown and bubbly.
6. Serve warm or cold. Optional: top with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!!
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.