Old-Fashioned Southern Pecan Pie
Classic & Simple Holiday Dessert
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Combine melted butter, flour, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, and milk in a large bowl.
2. Use a whisk to combine.
3. Pour the pecans into the pie shell and spread them out evenly.
4. Pour the syrup mixture over the pecans. They will rise to the top!
5. Place the pie on a baking sheet and bake for sixty minutes or until the filling is set.
6. Cool completely before serving. Optional: top with whipped cream, whipped topping, or vanilla or butter pecan ice cream and enjoy!!
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.