Quick and Easy Fried Crab Claws
1. Whisk the corn flour, creole seasoning, and salt in a shallow dish.
2. Add buttermilk to a bowl and half the crab claws.
3. Remove and let excess buttermilk drip off and toss gently in corn flour mix.
4. Place coated pieces on plate and repeat steps two to four with remaining crab claws.
5. Fry a dozen claws at a time only for about one minute.
6. Drain on paper towel atop wire rack.
7. Serve with plenty of cocktail, tartar, or remoulade sauce.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.