Simple Four Cheese Quesadillas
1. Lightly brush skillet with oil over medium heat.
2. Warm tortilla in hot skillet then flip over.
3. Top with 1/3 of cheese and a pinch of the seasoning.
4. When cheese starts melting fold and press tortilla; cook for 1 min, flip over and cook another minute.
5. Cut into triangles or wedges with pizza cutter or knife.
6. Serve hot with your choice of toppings.
Don't overfill your quesadilla~the cheese expands when melted! Use minimal oil & make sure the pan is hot first or tortillas will be greasy.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.