Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 400F, sautee onion in skillet with oil; five minutes, then garlic for half a minute.
2. Add chicken, cumin, chili powder, cook for one to two minutes; remove from heat cool briefly.
3. Add one and one-half cups of cheese and stir.
4. Place 1/3 c of mix on each tortilla and roll up.
5. Place enchiladas seam side down in dish sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Sauce; melt butter, add flour, S&P, whisk and cook 1 - 2 minutes until bubbly and changes color.
7. Slowly pour in stock; whisk constantly, bring to boil for 3-4 minutes.
8. Remove from heat and add sour cream, diced tomatoes, and chilis.
9. Pour sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese.
10. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until. cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. Serve & Enjoy!
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.