Southern Broccoli Salad with Craisins
1. Preheat oven to 350F, cut stocks from clean dry broccoli, cut into florets and then smaller pieces.
2. Cook bacon ten to fifteen minutes until crisp, drain on paper towel and crumble into small pieces.
3. Toss broccoli, bacon, Craisins, cheese, sliced tomatoes and pecans in bowl.
4. Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper until creamy.
5. Pour half of dressing and toss gently. Taste and add more to your liking.
6. Can enjoy right away but is best if covered in fridge for at least one hour or up to twenty four.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.