Southern Peach Bread
A surprise ingredient, sour cream, keeps this easy peach bread moist
veg or coconut oil
1. Peel and finely dice peaches and use a potato masher a little.
2. Preheat oven to 350F and grease & flour 9X5 loaf pan.
3. Add sugar and oil to bowl and mix well.
4. Add eggs, sour cream, peaches, vanilla and mix well. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix. Then the pecans.
5. Pour batter into pan and bake for 50 - 55 minutes
6. Cool in pan for ten minutes before turning out on wire rack.
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.