These luscious shrimp burgers are made with tender, juicy, and briny Gulf shrimp roughly chopped using a food processor, made into patties, and then pan-seared until golden brown.
Here's what you'll need:
1. Add shrimp to food processor and pulse seven times
2. Add the panko, eggs, hot sauce, garlic, seafood seasoning, pepper, parsley, and scallions in a bowl.
3. Add the mixture to shrimp and pulse seven or eight times just until combined; do not overprocess.
4. Divide mixture into fouths and lightly form into four patties. Chill for at least an hour.
5. Add two T olive oil to heated skillet (med-high) sauté for three minutes on each side.
6. To make aioli, mix 1/4 c pesto and 1/4 c mayonnaise.
7. Spread aioli on toasted buns, add lettuce, tomato and shrimp burger. Enjoy!!
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.