Pasta Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
Pasta Salad with Green Goddess Dressing is loaded with fresh cherry tomatoes, salty bacon, and a surprise ingredient, tangy goat cheese. And, if that isn't enough deliciousness, it's topped with a flavorful green goddess dressing filled with fresh, pungent basil and parsley.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 8 servings
Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- 16 ounces uncooked pasta (I used Torcetti, but you can use whatever pasta you like.)
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes sliced or 3 large regular tomatoes cut into cubes
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Green Goddess Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp anchovy paste
- 1 garlic clove minced or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 scallion white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
Pasta Salad Directions:
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package to the al dente stage and drain.
Cook bacon until brown and crispy and drain. Chop.
Add pasta, tomatoes, goat cheese, basil, and bacon to a large bowl along with 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss gently. Set aside.
Green Goddess Dressing Directions
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 748mg | Potassium: 442mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2350IU | Vitamin C: 38.8mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2.3mg