Canadian Bacon and Brie Quiche is a delicious and easy to prepare choice for a Mother’s Day healthy low-carbohydrate breakfast, brunch, lunch, and yes, even dinner!
It’s December 1st, and the Christmas season is officially here. If your family is like mine, that means more entertaining than usual, more family and friends as house guests and throwing caution to the wind and making dishes that you don’t ordinarily eat on a day-to-day basis.
My goal this month is to post a new recipe every day up until December 24, to give you lots of ideas for dishes to share with your family and guests. I can’t guarantee these dishes will be low-calorie, but I can guarantee they will be delicious! After all, it is the “season, ” and moderation is the key. Right?
This delicious quiche recipe kicks off day one and is perfect for breakfast or lunch when you have house guests and want to serve something special. I have been making this dish for years, and it always gets rave reviews. I especially like that the Canadian bacon serves as the crust, so you don’t have to make a pie crust.
If you like this recipe, you might also like these other recipes which are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or brunch: Butterscotch Pecan Coffee Cake, Foolproof Eggs Benedict, and Bruschetta Avocado Toast.
Need even more ideas, check out my easy 32 Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes!
All you need to prepare this scrumptious quiche is Canadian bacon (You can easily substitute ham slices), Brie, eggs, mayonnaise, pepper, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
Arrange the Canadian bacon on the bottom and sides of a lightly greased pie dish, slightly overlapping the slices.
Lightly beat the eggs, add mayonnaise, pepper, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Remove the rind from your Brie and cut up into small cubes. Add the Brie to your mixture and mix well.
Pour into the prepared pie dish.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let quiche stand for 5 minutes before serving. Cut into slices, sit back and wait for the compliments!
This quiche also makes great leftovers and is just as good the next day heated up in the microwave.
Canadian Bacon and Brie Quiche
- 16 slices Canadian bacon
- 8 oz Brie cheese rind removed and cut into cubes
- 8 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- Arrange Canadian bacon on the sides and bottom of a lightly greased 9 1/2-10 inch pie dish.*
- Remove rind from Brie, and cut the cheese into small cubes
- Stir together eggs, mayonnaise, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and italian seasoning. Mix well. Add Brie cubes and mix again.
- Pour mixture into your prepared pie dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let quiche stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.