Canadian Bacon and Brie Crustless Quiche is a delicious and easy to prepare choice for a healthy, low-carbohydrate breakfast, brunch, lunch, and yes, even dinner!
This delicious quiche recipe is perfect for breakfast or lunch when you have house guests and want to serve something special. I have been making this dish for years, and it always gets rave reviews. I especially like that the Canadian bacon serves as the crust, so you don’t have to make a pie crust.
What’s in it:
All you need is Canadian bacon (You can easily substitute ham slices), Brie, eggs, mayonnaise, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
How to make it:
Arrange the Canadian bacon on the bottom and sides of a lightly greased pie dish, slightly overlapping the slices.
Lightly beat the eggs, add mayonnaise, pepper, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Remove the rind from your Brie and cut up into small cubes. Add the Brie to your mixture and mix well.
Pour into the prepared pie dish.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let quiche stand for 5 minutes before serving. Cut into slices, sit back and wait for the compliments!
Leftovers if you have them are just as good the next day heated up in the microwave.
If you like this recipe, you might also like these other recipes, which are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or brunch: Butterscotch Pecan Coffee Cake, Foolproof Eggs Benedict, and Bruschetta Avocado Toast.
If you like quiche as we do, you might also like these delicious recipes: Spinach Bacon Quiche with Tomatoes, Foolproof and Flavorful Ham and Cheese Quiche, and Roasted Tomato Quiche with Goat Cheese.
Need even more breakfast ideas, check out my easy 32 Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes!
★ If you make this recipe, please leave a comment and give it a star rating. I would love to know how you liked it!
Thank you so much for visiting Grits and Pinecones!
Canadian Bacon and Brie Crustless Quiche
- 16 slices Canadian bacon
- 8 oz brie cheese rind removed and cut into cubes
- 8 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- Arrange Canadian bacon on the sides and bottom of a lightly greased 9 1/2-10 inch pie dish.*
- Remove rind from brie, and cut the cheese into small cubes
- Stir together eggs, mayonnaise, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Mix well. Add the brie cubes and mix everything again.
- Pour mixture into your prepared pie dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let quiche stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.