Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends. Nothing fussy or complicated, just “go-to” dishes with simple ingredients for the everyday home cook.
What’s Trending Now
Readers are loving these recipes that are quick and easy to prepare.
- Classic Southern Potato Salad
- The Best Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs with Dry Rub
- Strawberry Trifle with Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Best Southern Crispy Fried Oysters
- Easy Crispy Pan-Fried Shrimp
- Oven-Baked Parmesan Grouper Fillets Recipe – Quick and Easy
- Easy Grilled Beer Can Chicken – Big Green Egg
- Best Ever Redneck Caviar Dip
Browse Holiday and Special Occasion Recipes…
May is National BBQ Month
Check out these easy recipes for beef, pork, chicken, and seafood that are perfect for your next cookout. Whether it’s grilled, barbecued, or smoked, or cooked with gas, charcoal, or wood, everything tastes better when it’s cooked outside.
See more Big Green Egg recipes →
Memorial weekend is the unofficial start to BBQ and grilling season. Check out my tasty, no-fuss Southern-style recipes, including quick and easy summery main dishes, salads, sides, desserts, and cocktails.
See more Memorial Day recipes →
From my kitchen to yours, check out my newest recipes here:
A few of your favorite posts recently updated to make them even better.