Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends. Nothing fussy or complicated, just “go-to” dishes with simple ingredients for the everyday home cook.
As we move into fall, readers are loving these popular recipes that are quick and easy to prepare.
- Easy Halloween Recipe – Jalapeño Mummies
- Classic Southern Potato Salad
- Best Southern Crispy Fried Oysters
- Easy Old-Fashioned Southern Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- Quick and Easy Hoecakes (Johnny Cakes)
- 50 + Spooktacularly Cute and Easy Halloween Treats and Party Recipes
- Easy Crispy Pan-Fried Shrimp
- Best Old-Fashioned Cornbread Recipe
Browse Holiday Recipes…
Beloved Southern-style classic recipes that have been passed down through generations, but with a modern twist.
See more southern cooking recipes →
Game Day Recipes
In this year, like none other, these quick and easy recipes are perfect whether you are tailgating in front of your TV or at the game.
See more game day recipes →
From my kitchen to yours, check out my newest recipes here:
A few of your favorite posts recently updated to make them even better.