Mixed Berry Sherbet
1. Combine the frozen berries, sugar, and syrup.
2. Allow to sit for half an hour; stirring occasionally.
3. Purée mixture in food processor about a minute.
4. Stir berry purée, buttermilk, lemon juice together.
5. Add mixture to ice cream maker bowl and follow mfr directions.
6. Transfer to a container to harden in freezer for about four hours.
Remove from freezer five or ten minutes before you'd like to serve!
Featuring delicious recipes with a Southern flair that are quick, easy, and PERFECT to share with family and friends.