When it’s too hot outside to cook, roll out this red, white, and blue, frozen No-Bake Lemonade Pie. Cool off with this no-fuss, foolproof dessert recipe; it’s “as easy as pie! ”
A great summer starts with delicious food, and this delightful frozen dessert topped with summer fresh raspberries and blueberries is sure to wow your family and friends.
With it’s red, white, and blue patriotic topping Lemonade Pie will be the star of your Fourth of July, or Memorial Day party, back-yard BBQ, or potluck.
I’ve also included instructions for making your graham cracker crust, but if you are short on time, I won’t tell if you purchase a premade crust, and your family or friends won’t know either.
Here’s what’s in it:
All you need for the pie filling is heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, and a can of frozen lemonade. You will also need a deep-dish, premade graham cracker pie crust, or if you want to make your crust, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and unsalted butter, For the topping grab some fresh blueberries, raspberries, and lemon juice, and you will be in business.
How to make the crust:
If you are making a homemade crust, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a small bowl.
Press the graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 7 minutes. Set aside and let cool completely.
How to make the lemonade pie filling:
Add the cream to a medium-size cold bowl and use an electric mixer to whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
In another bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk and frozen lemonade. Mix well.
Gently fold the lemonade mixture into the whipped cream.
Pour the filling into the prepared pie crust, cover with foil and freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
How to make the topping:
About an hour before you serve the pie, make the berry topping by tossing the berries with sugar and lemon juice. Set aside until ready to serve.
How to serve Lemonade Pie:
Remove the pie from the freezer about 10 minutes before cutting and top each piece with some berries.
This pie is delicious by itself without any topping, but the blue and red berries give it a patriotic feel and make it perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. To keep the patriotic theme going, you could substitute strawberries and blackberries, but any berries or fruit would be excellent.
You will have the best results whipping the cream if the bowl, cream, and beaters are ice cold. If you have time, put everything in the fridge for 30 minutes before making the whipped cream.
Don’t feel like turning on the oven to bake your crust? No problem, just add two tablespoons of butter to the graham cracker crumb mixture, make sure to pack the crumbs down firmly and pop the crust in the freezer while you are making the filling to set it.
More summer desserts:
If you are like me and think desserts and summer are a match made in heaven, be sure to check out these other cool summer recipes:
- Blueberry Thumbprint Cookies with Lemon Glaze
- Best Kumquat Pie
- Blueberry Delight
- Grape Salad
- Old-Fashioned Strawberry Pie
- Southern Peach Cobbler
- Homemade Fresh Peach Ice Cream
- Easy Watermelon Lemonade Ice Pops
★ If you make this dessert, please leave a comment and give this recipe a star rating. I would love to know how you liked it!
Thank you so much for visiting Grits and Pinecones!
No-Bake Frozen Lemonade Pie
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 7 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
Pie Filling Ingredients
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz can, chilled
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Graham Cracker Crust Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Purchase a pre-made deep dish or oversized graham cracker crust. Or, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Press the graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 7 minutes. Set aside and let cool completely.
Pie Filling Directions
- In a medium-size bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk and frozen lemonade. Mix well.
- Gently fold the lemonade mixture into the whipped cream.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared pie crust, cover with foil and freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Berry Topping Directions
- About an hour before you serve the pie, make the berry topping by tossing the berries with sugar and lemon juice. Set aside until ready to serve.
- To serve the pie, remove from the freezer for about 10 minutes before cutting and top each piece with some of the berry mixture.